The Academia to Industry Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
AIM is a multi-university full-day careers conference that will provide an interactive forum for up to 200 graduate students, faculty, and industry professionals in STEM to share career advice, discuss the future of the life science industry, and network.
Please visit the official website for more information: www.academia2industrymeeting.ca
- Expose graduate students to exciting industry careers options and equip them with relevant information and skills.
- Discuss potential career opportunities in the health science and biotechnology industry, and how graduate students can best prepare themselves for these careers.
- Provide companies a cost-effective platform to screen and recruit strong candidates for companies during the information fair, and an opportunity for students to network and form partnerships with industry professionals.
AIM 2019 will be held in Kingston, Ontario at Queen’s University on Friday May 10th.
The conference will feature the following events:
- Two Keynote addresses from leaders in the Canadian health sciences industry
- Panel discussions of career opportunities and required skills in the industry
- Intimate breakfast and lunch for students, faculty, and industry leaders
- Closing address and presentation of awards
- Conclusion of the conference with a company information and recruiting fair